Educational program of EFSI
"Mastery of communication" (6 courses)
The "Golden" Level course
The Sixth Course "The Basics of the Strategic Communication (Upgrade)"
(draftsman Sergey Kronin)
Topic 1. Social system:
- General notion about interdependence, forms, effective forces of "humanitarian" systems development and their worth in human life.
- The term "social system": principle of fuctionality.
- "Quantitative" and "qualitative" development of social systems – law of "transformation of quantity into quality": difference between "horizontal" and "vertical" operative forces of development.
- Evolutional way of system: birth, stabilization, recession to detailisation.
- Rules and norms of functioning: self-actualization of the system.
- Determinative import of social system in human interactions.
- The term "key element" of the system.
- The principle pf adaptation to the system: method of self-inclusion to the system.
- The principle of the "necessary element" of the system: basis of "social viability" of a man.
Topic 2. Leadership:
- The term "leader": the most necessary element of the system viability support.
- Three models of social leadership: group, social, ideological leader.
- Functions of each type of the leader in support of social systems viability.
- Interactions of the social system and situation: adaptive role of a leader to the external situation development.
- Structure and system of "external situation": meta-system of interactions that determinates the state of "humanitarian systems".
Topic 3. Order of the situation development:
- Three steps of situation development: entry, balance, exit.
Indications of being at each level, indications of overpass, events and the course of action at each step.
- "Stimulative" methods of situation at each step, their intention and order of reaction to them.
- 12 step algorithm of situation development: elements and their order.
- Lifestyle at each step.
- Harmonious situation development and "hidden blockage of development" methods.
- Choice of right tactical decision of the course of action according to 12 step algorithm.
- Strategic orientation in situation and determination of the high priority task according to the principle of the "three steps of situation development".
Topic 4. The principles of Upgrade System:
- Purpose of the Upgrade System: principle of its work.
- Six elements of Upgrade: – determination of own wish, adherence, retention and preciseness of aim, provocation of emotions – external "vibration",
a script of wishful events, plan, balancing of spending and advantages, pro-activity and rhythm control.
- The principle of "unity and independence" of the elements.
- Structure, purpose, mechanism and using method of each element of Upgrade.
- The principle of "direct" and "reverse" passage of Upgrade.
- Planning method with use of Upgrade System: determination of actual aims, eduction of resource and lacking elements for realization of the plans, planning.
- Strategic managing of the communication.
- Change methods of the sequence of events, creation of a team, change of current structure with the help of reverse passage of Upgrade.
- Decision methods of current actual problems with the help of Upgrade System: management of indefinitenesses.