Educational program of EFSI
"Mastery of communication" (6 courses)
The "Silver" Level Courses – "Basics of Projectioning"
The Fourth Course "Objective Suggestion (Social Hypnosis)"
(draftsman Sergey Kronin)
Topic 1. Trance states:
- The term "trance": "normal" and "trance" state of a man.
- Functions of trance states in a process of conscious perception of reality: the terms "objective", "subjective" and "psychological normality" of a man.
- Mechanics of trance states creation.
- Three general forms of trance states, spheres of use, and fields of solved problems: transcendental, psychological, social.
- General indications of entering the trance states.
Principled mechanism of suggestive influences.
- The term "trance inducing".
- The principle of naturalness and adequacy to the situation while inducing of trance states.
- Principled differences of inducing methods of three trance basic forms.
Topic 2. Suggestion and instillation:
- The terms "suggestion" and "instillation".
- The term "deep meaning".
- The principle of "deep meanings" translation.
- The coherence of terms "trance" and "suggestion": managing of deep meanings while translating.
- Three general direction of suggestion: "set-in command", "task programming", "opinion formation".
- The term "set-in command": mechanism, spectrum of possible effects.
- The term "task programming": mechanism, spectrum of possible effects.
- The term "opinion formation" and "transformation of world outlook": mechanism, spectrum of possible effects.
- Distinguishing features of three directions of suggestion: according to solving problems, time of actuation, fields of use.
Topic 3. "Suggestive current" and ethics of interrelationships:
- General "suggestive sources" and specifity of its influence: people, objects and ambience.
- Continuity principle of suggestive influences on the man: the term chaotic and directional "suggestive currents".
- Mechanism of breaking of the "suggestive current" on the man
- Individual source of "suggestive current" of a man: the principle of constant translation of the "inner world".
- Consideration of social interaction from the position of crossing of the "suggestive currents": deep aims and tasks pursued by people.
- The term "harmonious" and "disharmonious" interconnections between people: right "to be oneself", ethics of interconnections and deference to the man.
Topic 4. "Objective" and "subjective" suggestion:
- The term "objective suggestion".
- Means of objective suggestion: objectivity of suggestion instrument.
- The term "subjectivity" and "subjective suggestion".
- The rule of "criteria objectivity estimation of the suggestive influence efficiency": "quality criteria" of influence.
- The sphere of "objective suggestion" use and solving problems.
- The term "hypnosis".
- Three general forms of "objective suggestion": speech hypnosis, classic hypnosis, nonverbal hypnosis.
- General existent social spheres of "constant use" of each form: public speeches, management activity, personal relationship.
- Increase of communicative samples and man’s ability by the instrumentality of hypnosis.
4.1. Speech hypnosis:
- "Competence" sphere of speech hypnosis.
- The principle of "casting off responsibility" and fathering responsibility for the ultimate decision upon the opponent.
- Inconcrete speech patterns and indefinite formulations.
- Speech patterns of "subaudition".
- Cyclicity of the speech: forms of "scrolling" of one thought and method of bringing the opponent to the "self-dependent inference".
- Effect of "boredom", "oddity", "mysteriousness": models of declamation and composition of speech.
- The term "terminology" and model of "talk by terms".
- The aim of new terms creation and game by the meanings of received terms.
- Descriptive speech model: speech metaphors and transformation of talk frames.
- The samples of "juggling with meanings" and its effects.
- Method of using the external occasions and saddens for the increase of the suggestion effect.
- "Reflection" method of the behaviour model of a man: effect of "soliloquy".
- Speech patterns of configuring the "vision of the future" and "change of the over past happenings picture".
- Features of using the speech hypnosis while communicating tet-a-tet and with a group of people.
- Arriving at an effect of full mutual understanding and talk "on any topic": formation of a "competent specialist" image.
- Sample of a "diplomatic talk".
- Use of speech hypnosis in the process of dialogue and monologue.
- Logic structure of a speech composition in a process of monologue.
- Sample of public speeches: the principle of "one thought", true aim of public speech and "residual effect" from the speech.
4.2. Classic hypnosis:
- "Competence" sphere of classic hypnosis.
- The principle of "acceptance of responsibility" for the result: effects and peculiarities.
- Mechanism of the classic hypnosis activity.
- Speech pattern of classical hypnosis: the principle of definiteness and preciseness.
- The term "speech in tabloid form".
- Behaviour and speech intonation pattern.
- Auxiliary objects and method of their use.
- Using of customs, creeds, superstitions in the classic hypnosis: "cumulative" effect.
- "Hard" classic hypnosis: behaviour and speech intonation pattern.
- The "categoricity" principle of the affirmations.
- Use of "archetypical images": open and hidden pattern.
- "Scenic" hypnotic phenomena: catalepsy, somnambulism.
- Using the classic hypnosis in the process of dialogue and monologue: peculiarities, aims and "sharp corners" of this hypnosis model.
- "Order – action" effect.
- Sample of using the classic hypnosis in the process of interactions with group of people.
- Sample of "giving the order".
4.3. Nonverbal hypnosis:
- The "show of the wish" principle.
- Mechanism and sample of the nonverbal hypnosis activity.
- The aim and "competence" of nonverbal hypnosis.
- Effects of the using the nonverbal hypnosis.
- The principle of "dependence creation".
- Using the rhythm: tactical and strategic pauses in nonverbal hypnosis, managing the opponent’s state by the use of the rhythm.
- Method of the using the rhythm: sound rhythm, biological rhythm, social rhythm.
- Using the "distorted sounds" and "wrong pronunciation".
- "One note" effect: monotonous "emotional sounding".
- "Mystic" effect: holding of the "stable visualization".
- The principle of "compromises": chain of sequent cessions.
- "Arousing an impulse", creation of the "confusion" effect : behaviour pattern.
- Following the "course of action": effect of moving in "virtual space".
- The principle of multi-oriented meanings: "laying" necessary states under the speech.
- Method of "overhang".
- "Anticipation" effect: blockage of the opponent’s initiative by creating the "anticipation" effect.
- "Feminine" sample of emotional control of the situation.
- Nonverbal turning the emotions to the necessary way.
- The sample of "self-dependent" creation of predilections, opinions, inferences.
4.4. Social hypnosis:
- The principle of "unaffected talk".
- Integration of the general hypnotic samples to a socially adopted form: peculiarities of integration.
- Rules of using the hypnosis in society.
- Fusion of speech and classic hypnosis samples: beautiful, well-reasoned speech.
- Using the habitual behaviour pattern and speech pattern as a "hypnotic instrument": hypnosis practice while communicating.
- Reflection of the "deep meanings".
- Designation of own and external suggestions directions: identification method of suggestive commands and their forms.
- Casting method of social interactions.
- The principle of role task and social behaviour pattern.
- The term of "secondary benefits": secondary benefits game.
- Method of "inscribing" own actions into the man’s pattern: using of the man’s pattern resource.
- The principle of "incomplete action".
- The principle of "virtual event" creation: the principle of "substitution" of man’s realities and directions of interests.
- The sample of "explicit roles" creation: formation of the behaviour pattern and frames of man’s possible actions.
Topic 5. Objective projection:
- The term "projectioning" and "objective projectioning".
- The principled mechanism of projectioning.
- The system principle in the process of projectioning: "dimensional suggestion".
- The term "symbol of personal emotion".
- Structurization method of the "inner world".
- Method of "objective projectioning".
- Effects and mechanism of the objective projectioning.
- The sample of using the "objective projectioning" method.
- Objective projectioning while individual communicating and in public speeches: aims, "residual" effect, results.
- Goal-setting for the projectioning process.
- Objective criteria of the projectioning quality.
- Process of "objective projectioning" in real conditions: peculiarities of projectioning with a glance of "external indefiniteness".