Educational program of EFSI
"Mastery of communication" (6 courses)
The "Bronze" level courses "Solution of tactical questions"
The First Course "Tactical communication"
(draftsman Sergey Kronin)
Topic 1. The term "communication":
- The term "communication".
- The goal of communication.
- Involving in communication and role of emotions while communicating.
- The types of communication and its characteristics (personal, business and formal communication etc.).
- Mobile and immobile "element" of communicative system.
Topic 2. Algorithm of communication:
- Four basic stages.
- The goals of each stage.
- The criteria of goals attainment at each stage.
- The general principle of passing through communication stages.
- The characteristics of perception and behaviour at each stage.
Topic 3. The "social face" and "personal reputation":
- The term "social placings".
- Placing "above" and placing "below".
- The balance of placings.
- The mechanism of a harmonious placing "above" creation.
- The term "social face" and a "personal reputation".
- The term and methods of "positioning".
- The mechanism of transfer of the "social face" to the future interconnections.
Topic 4. The "Territories" of communication:
- The term "three territories of communication": physical (actual), emotional, mental (semantic).
- The term "own territory" and its influence to the communicative process.
- The principle of step-by-step creation of "own territory".
- Algorithm of exploration and fixation of "own physical territory".
- The criteria of "own" and "foreign" territory.
Topic 5. Providing of inner tolerance while communicating:
- The "space axes system (SAS)": dependence of man’s states and set of his mind on the SAS.
- SAS "reference" points.
- The principle of "fixing in the space".
- The tactical and strategic SAS points.
- Competent orientation in the communication space on the basis of SAS (disposition of a body in the space).
- The methods of arrive at an understanding through superposition of the SAS.
- The basics of competent sitting down: principles of relation between sitting down of a man and his inner state.
- Correct sitting down on the chair.
- The distance positioning between the chair and the table.
- Orientation of the chair in space.
- The use of "physical support" of the chair.
- Characteristics of sitting down considering the features of chair, armchair and stool.
- Characteristics of sitting down considering behaviour rules in concrete ambience (traditions, custom, ethics).
- The fundamentals of communication at the table: three steps of "inclusion" of the table space into communicating.
- Dependence principle of communication development on the position of objects on the table.
- Definition of the type of opponent’s mind on the disposition of objects on the table.
- The effect of the "wedge" and its influence on the man sitting at the table.
- The methods and effects of "power weighting" transference to the table while intensive communicating.
- The mechanics of "game with the objects" and formation of own territory on the table.
- The effects of using the "central line" of the table and fixation of mood while communicating.
- The general types of "defensive" and "assault" combinations of the objects on the table.
Topic 6. Dependence of man’s behaviour on his "bodily blockages":
- The term "bodily blockages" of a man.
- Classification and main types of "bodily blockages".
- Identification of man’s predilections according to the schema of his "bodily blockage".
- Principled mechanism of controlling the opponent’s "bodily blockages".
- Principled mechanism of methods of using man’s "bodily blockages" in order to form needed mood, attitude and control of decision making.
Topic 7. Identification of the one’s current intention on his/her motions:
- Identification of man’s real ability on his hands motions.
- The "lie detector" effect based on the motions of wrists of a man and principle of its use.
- The methods of bringing man to the open talk.
- The functions of the "right" and "left" parts of man’s body.
- The term "active part" of a body.
- The features of mind, behaviour and action strategies when the "social part" of a body is active.
- The features of mind, behaviour and action strategies when the "personal part" of a body is active.
- The term "advance actions" on the basis of man’s motions.
- Mechanism of "temporary alienation" between body intention and conscious decision.
- The methods of use of the "temporary alienation" for exclusion of conflicts.
Topic 8. Control of attention and mood of the opponent:
- The "pointer" principle, its effect.
- The use of the "pointer" principle for making into contact with a man and methods of inviting his attention.
- The use of the "pointer" principle for fixing attention on a subject of a conversation.
- The use of the "pointer" principle for control of opponent’s SAS.
- The principle and effect of "gathering on a subject" of conversation.
- The term "disabled" opponent.
- The mechanics of "unblocking" the opponent.
- The use of the "pointer" principle for balancing of "personal" and "social" parts of a man, or activating the wishful one.
- The use of the "pointer" principle for obviation of "principled ignoration" of your presence.
- Mechanics of managing the opponent’s postures by using of the "pointer" principle
Topic 9. The influence of surround space structure on communication:
- The term "space power point" (SPP).
- The room structuring on the basis of the SPP.
- The actual and virtual borders of the SPP action.
- The effect of SPP influence on a man.
- The SPP of a room.
- The personal SPP of a man.
- Principle of organizing the place for the public speeches.
- Effect of "vanishing" and "conspicuity" in the space.
- Behaviour characteristics of different types of people while activating their personal SPP.
- The hidden leading of the communicating process by use of the SPP.
- Mechanics of inviting attention of a man distantly with consecutive making into contact with him on his own initiative.
- Dynamic management of opponent’s personal SPP: characteristics of the conversation while standing up.
- Use of SPP for managing of intensity of emotions while communicating.
- "Switching on" and "switching off" the wishful person while communicating by use of the SPP.
- Creation of "presence" and "absence" effects of the opponent by managing the virtual space borders of SPP.
- The principle of own weight increase by use of managing the group SPP.
Topic 10. Formation of future relationship model:
- The principle of the "first finished step" of communication.
- The principle of followed support of your face by your opponent.
- The principle of predictability of the terminal result of "interrelationship": "necessary and adequate conditions of result".
- General change principle of unwelcome interrelationship development.