Additional EFSI Programs
Temperological approach to the business management – business-seminar
1. Reasons of creating business – downloaded sample and bound of development.
2. The term "business", "organization" – as birth and growing up of the organism.
3. Three stages of the business development: birth, development, dying. Life cycles of the business.
4. Personal reasons of creating the business – connection between own idea and own business.
5. Separation of instrumental and key positions in business development.
The Birth Stage
6. Start conditions of the business – a source of income. Work scheme checkout – minimization of unnecessary actions.
7. The first stage of bureaucratization – business process checkout and determination of main "work" units of organization.
8. Exit point from the "birth stage".
Enter to the business area
9. Taking the long view of current business and choice of strategy: a "spice" of business as a true purpose. Option of new development paradigm – integration, implantation, connection... (the end of "craftwork" and "creation" – clear understanding of the closest "prize goal").
10. Designing the next image of organization – redetermination of "work" units and synchronization of their work according to the new paradigm.
11. Designing the organizational structure – addition of the "brain structure" as the first superstructure.
12. Job descriptions, its elaboration and real value in organization ("brain" as a reference center).
13. Administrative structure and job descriptions – checkout of the management system.
14. Method of organization management on the basis of its administrative structure: absence of failures and minimization of "force majeures".
The stage of bureaucratization – beginning of a reasonable organization
15. Gain of the first prize goal – established business.
16. Setting of the next goals and ideological structure.
17. Ideological structure – motivational and energy generative mechanisms. Finishing of job instructions.
18. Corporate pyramid.
19. "Political" control over business.
20. Exit point from business or realization of new goals.