Educational program of EFSI Methodology
"Mastery of communication" (6 courses)
The "Golden" Level course
The Sixth Course "The Basics of the Strategic Communication (Upgrade)"
(draftsman Sergey Kronin)
Topic 1. Social system:
- General notion about interdependence, forms, effective forces of "humanitarian" systems development and their worth in human life.
- The term "social system": principle of fuctionality.
- "Quantitative" and "qualitative" development of social systems – law of "transformation of quantity into quality": difference between "horizontal" and "vertical" operative forces of development.
- Evolutional way of system: birth, stabilization, recession to detailisation.
- Rules and norms of functioning: self-actualization of the system.
- Determinative import of social system in human interactions.
- The term "key element" of the system.
- The principle pf adaptation to the system: method of self-inclusion to the system.
- The principle of the "necessary element" of the system: basis of "social viability" of a man.
Topic 2. Leadership:
- The term "leader": the most necessary element of the system viability support.
- Three models of social leadership: group, social, ideological leader.
- Functions of each type of the leader in support of social systems viability.
- Interactions of the social system and situation: adaptive role of a leader to the external situation development.
- Structure and system of "external situation": meta-system of interactions that determinates the state of "humanitarian systems".
Topic 3. Order of the situation development:
- Three steps of situation development: entry, balance, exit.
Indications of being at each level, indications of overpass, events and the course of action at each step.
- "Stimulative" methods of situation at each step, their intention and order of reaction to them.
- 12 step algorithm of situation development: elements and their order.
- Lifestyle at each step.
- Harmonious situation development and "hidden blockage of development" methods.
- Choice of right tactical decision of the course of action according to 12 step algorithm.
- Strategic orientation in situation and determination of the high priority task according to the principle of the "three steps of situation development".
Topic 4. The principles of Upgrade System:
- Purpose of the Upgrade System: principle of its work.
- Six elements of Upgrade: – determination of own wish, adherence, retention and preciseness of aim, provocation of emotions – external "vibration",
a script of wishful events, plan, balancing of spending and advantages, pro-activity and rhythm control.
- The principle of "unity and independence" of the elements.
- Structure, purpose, mechanism and using method of each element of Upgrade.
- The principle of "direct" and "reverse" passage of Upgrade.
- Planning method with use of Upgrade System: determination of actual aims, eduction of resource and lacking elements for realization of the plans, planning.
- Strategic managing of the communication.
- Change methods of the sequence of events, creation of a team, change of current structure with the help of reverse passage of Upgrade.
- Decision methods of current actual problems with the help of Upgrade System: management of indefinitenesses.