Educational program of EFSI Methodology
"Mastery of communication" (6 courses)
The "Bronze" level courses "Solution of tactical questions"
The Second Course "Polemics / Opinion Formation"
(draftsman Sergey Kronin)
Topic 1. The functions of ware mind:
- Sentient: the adaptational mechanism and ternary structure of navigational functions.
- The aim of "objectification" phenomenon and function of experience in a work of the sentient mechanism.
- The principle of "social conformity" action mechanism: the managing criteria for the sentient action.
- The term "social aim", mechanism of its emergence and its role in the work of sentient.
Topic 2 The thought pattern:
- The "Thought Pattern": definition, structure and activity principle, its components.
- The term "base thought pattern": its singleton and invariability.
- The period of incubation of the basic thought pattern and trigger of its actuation.
- Fundamental meaning of the "thought pattern" for the man’s sustenance.
- The term "basic emotion of pattern" and "contrast of emotion".
- The term "resetting point".
- The term "life problematic" of a man and its role in activity of the "thought pattern".
- The term "occasionality factor": the mechanism of forming "occasions" in the pattern.
- The function of "logical mind" in the pattern activity: motivational action scheme of a man, influence of logical mind upon the intensify of pattern’s activity.
- Mechanism of the "thought pattern" adaptation to the concrete life conditions and activity sphere: ability to disguise itself as outward conditions.
- The eduction methods of the "thought pattern" and its transformation.
- The principle of "anchorless mould" and its effects.
Topic 3. The logical mind:
- The term "problematized mind".
- The term "inner dialogue".
- Negative and positive problematizing, its dependence from lifestyle, rhythm of life and repletion of events.
- Speech patterns of logical conclusions formation.
- The term "inner reality" of a man.
- The deep aim of communication: unified "problem field".
- The "need levels" of a man and its dependence from "basic emotion" and qualification of emotions "quality".
- The term "belief", "creed" and its significance for the mind activity.
- The mechanism of reciprocal understanding, interesting intercourse, contentions, conflicts, misunderstanding.
- The term "point of view", convincing argumentation, actual confirmation, objectivity of propositions.
Topic 4. Values (inner, vital, social):
- The term "value".
- "Values" as the projection of "basic emotion".
- Interdependence between "collection of values" and "problematics of the pattern".
- Internal and external ways of values formations: own and imposed.
- Mechanism of values "objectification".
- Mechanism of transformation of the value to an end in itself.
Topic 5. Goals:
- The term "goal", the criteria of setting a goal.
- A goal as a need and a goal as a congruence: own and imposed goals.
- The current and cardinal goals.
- The term "unachievable goals" and criteria of its unachievability.
- Methods of transference of "unachievable goals" to the "automatically achievable".
- Relation of the cardinal goals achievement and necessity of lifestyle change.
- Setting of tactical goals: the criteria of "minimum" and "maximum" of anticipation.
- Method of choice of the "minimum" and "maximum".
- Long-term planning of development: the principle of planning "from the future".
- Interdependence of the goals.
- Structurization of the cardinal goals and factor of lifestyle change.
Topic 6. The Basic Levels of Thought:
- The term "Basic Levels of thought" (BL).
- Methods of man’s BL distinction (appearance, speech, behaviour).
- Division of "lower" and "higher" BLs on the basis of "Self" principle.
- The scheme of the BL "rising".
- The "false" BLs, methods of their distinction.
- General "pictures" of "inner realities" of each BL: system of views and belief.
- Motivational and value system of each BL.
- Tasks and purposes that each BL pursues while communicating.
- Desired result of communication for each BL.
- The model of communication with each BL.
Topic 7. The basics of opinion formation and change of opponent’s points of view:
- General "safety regulations" while operating with belief, convictions and opinions of a man.
- General principle of internally changing of convictions.
- The first "necessary condition" that determines the possibility of man’s view changing: own wish of a man.
- Speech patterns while working with man’s opinion: the "presumptions" principle and the term "responsibility".
- The phenomenon of misunderstanding, "deafness" or "misintelligence": perception on the base of "own reality standards" principle.
- Considering the process of convincing the man from position of transformation of his "inner reality".
- The transformation mechanism of man’s "inner reality".
- Three methods of "inner reality" transformation: time, "principle of congruence", inscribing of objects.
- Characteristics of each methods: conditions of use, effects.
Speech and behaviour patterns which are used in each methods.
Topic 8. Polemics:
- The term "polemics".
- The methods of creating own logical chains.
- Methods of "terms coordination": adduction key words to the single semantic meaning.
- Behaviour patterns in the process of polemics: retention of position and distance.
- Method of answering to the provocative questions.
- Method of argumentation of own words, methods of "parallel overthrows" of a talk topic.
- Transference of a talk topic to the field of your competent: play on the own territory.
- The model of "diving" "reasoned" speech.
- Strict speech patterns of opposing to the reasons, arguments, propositions of the opponent.
- Method of "underlaying" of speech patterns under the triviality.
- "Breaking" of opponent’s reasons without words.
- The terms "discomposure" and "hang-up": method of interception of initiative at the moment of opponent’s "discomposure".
Topic 9. Result of communication, arrangement:
- The term "communication result": the criteria of result achievement while communicating.
- The principle of "share of responsibility": main condition of reached agreement.
- Attitude to the necessary result while communicating.
- The principle of "referencing to the future": a talk on the basis of "already reached result".
- The "Cross" of result criteria while communicating: actual and emotional "maximum" and "minimum".
- The principle of "play for a rise".
- Artificial creation of tension on the details and marginal question.
- The principle of setting of "additional goals" that unambiguously come from necessary result.
- The principle of "collective planning".
- Objective estimate of the result necessity: the principle of "multiple opportunities" of getting that result.
- The principle of expenses and profits calculation from the consequence of getting the result.
- The principle of "reconciliation of result with expectation" and general principle of decision making.